AIDS Committee of Windsor & Chatham-Kent
The AIDS Committee of Windsor provides client advocacy, support, harm reduction, health promotion and education services for people at risk of, living with, or affected by HIV/AIDS in Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent.
The ACW/ASCK offers direct services to over 1,000 people annually through support and advocacy programs and education to more than 6,000 youth and adults annually.
Supported by dedicated staff, volunteers and board members, we strive to reach high-risk populations and the general public in Windsor-Essex, and Chatham-Kent.
We ascribe to the principals of GIPA/MIPA (Greater/Meaningful Involvement of People Living with HIV/AIDS).
- Client Support Services
- Harm Reduction for Intravenous Drug Users
- Volunteer Leadership Program
- African Caribbean & Black Community Outreach Program
- Woman & HIV Community Outreach Program
- Gay MSM Sexual Health Outreach Program