The Native Youth Sexual Health Network (NYSHN)
Connect with your community
The Native Youth Sexual Health Network (NYSHN) is an organization by and for Indigenous youth that works across issues of sexual and reproductive health, rights and justice throughout the United States and Canada.
NYSHN is lead by and for Indigenous youth 30 years of age and under. In addition to our staff, NYSHN is advised by 3 Youth Councils:
- National Indigenous Young Women's Council (NIYWC)
- National Indigenous Youth Council on HIV/AIDS (NIYCHA)
- National Native American Youth Council on HIV/AIDS (NNYC-HIV)
- We are a peer-based network of individuals, families, communities, and Indigenous peoples at large
- Advocacy and direct youth and community mobilization are central parts of our work
- Media and other resource creation are ongoing
NYSHN also works with service providers, organizations, adults, Elders and allied communities.