Why Queer Prom for Youth is Important
Because youth deserve to feel a sense of belonging & acceptance…
LGBT2Q youth everywhere face particularly challenging obstacles in life so the goal of Queer Prom is to provide the opportunity for queer youth to experience the feeling of COMMUNITY & ACCEPTANCE
All LGBT2Q+ youth & their allies deserve the experience of...
- Acceptance for who they are as individuals and as queer youth community.
- Knowing the larger lgbt2q community recognizes and supports them.
- A positive space that celebrate who they are as individuals, while providing the opportunity to interact with a larger LGBT2Q+ youth community.
Support our YOUTH Community
Show your support by becoming a Sponsor of Queer Prom for YouthRequest Info
Because No Youth Shall Be Left Behind...
Queer Events aims to ensure as many kids as possible have the opportunity to participate and experience a prom which is why accessibility is our primary focus.
How Queer Prom strives to provide an Accessibility
- Prom is being held at London Children's Museum, a venue that is safe, youth appropriate and parent/guardian approved.
- Our chosen theme for Prom, Come As You Are, was selected to ensure everyone’s style and wardrobe options are accommodated.
- We’ll have a gender neutral bathroom and the venue is wheelchair friendly.
- Prom is FREE from everyone! The entire event including live entertainment, snacks, beverages and dance party is absolutely free for all to attend.
- Reach across interest, school boards & social/support groups and more to bring as many youth together as possible.
Become A Sponsor of Queer Prom for Youth
Through your support LGBT2Q+ youth and their allies will have an opportunity to connect in a safe and welcoming space.Request Info
Because All Teens Deserve A Little Fun…
For LGBT2Q+ Youth it can be challenging to find fun and exciting things to do that are both inclusive and safe.
Queer Prom is a Night of Fun for Everyone!
- Provide an positive experience to share with other youth in our community.
- Enjoy live performances by local Queer Artists & Performers.
- Dance Party featuring a Live DJ.
- Everything, even the snacks & refreshments are FREE for everyone.
- Event the venue, London Children's Museum, provides a fun and unique setting for a Prom, how many people go to prom with dinosaurs and whales!
Help Create a Positive Space for Youth
Show your support, help us create an experience for the youth in our community!Request Info