Find the support group in your community that is right for you. These groups vary from facilitated support groups to peer to peer social support as well as by topics and issues discussed.
- The 519 is committed to the health, happiness and full participation of the LGBTQ community in Toronto and beyond. The 519 offers…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- The Nitty Gritty Group is a Gay & Lesbian Alcoholics Anonymous group that meets Monday nights at 7:00pm at St Johns the Evangelist…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- Toronto Pflag is a volunteer-run, registered charitable organization. Through support, education and advocacy we work to create a more…Programs:All WelcomeActivities:All Welcome
- TRANS* London functions as a social and networking group for the Transgender population of the London Ontario Region. We believe that…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- W.E. Trans Support is Trans people helping Trans people. Our core purpose is to strengthen our Trans community in Windsor-Essex. We do…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- YOU Belong is a program run by Youth Opportunities Unlimited, a not-for-profit organization that offers training, education,…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric