Looking for more information about the Queer community or need to find resources for furthering education and inclusion? Check out these resources listed.
Can't find what you're looking for? Check the Queer Corner for more useful Queer information.
- Building Pride is a resource developed for individuals from across Ontario to access the materials they need to create LGBT-inclusive…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- The Destination Pride score provides a way for members of the LGBTQ+ community and their allies to understand the status of rights…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- Get REAL was founded by four students at Western University, in 2011. After countless positive experiences speaking to first year…Programs:Queer FriendlyActivities:Queer Friendly
- The LGBTQ Parenting Network is a program of Sherbourne Health Centre. We support lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer parenting…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- An online guide on LGBTQ community and substance abuse. Note: This is a US based guide.Programs:All WelcomeActivities:All Welcome
- This is a helpful resource website that offers information covering a range of topics related to the trans community, specifically…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- Ottawa Senior Pride Network (OSPN) is a volunteer-run network of LGBT seniors (50+) and allies. We are committed to creating safe,…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- Our mandate is to acquire and provide public access to materials by and about the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and queer community (…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- Queer Events works towards ensuring that our community can have access to the spaces, tools and information we need to connect with…Programs:Queer CentricActivities:Queer Centric
- The Native Youth Sexual Health Network (NYSHN) is an organization by and for Indigenous youth that works across issues of sexual and…Programs:Queer FriendlyActivities:Queer Friendly